As schools closed this last year, parents worked together to create alternative learning environments for students, like learning pods.
Indeed, learning pods are an effective approach to educating students, but they aren't without their challenges like:
- Establishing a learning pod.
- Filling it with students.
- Managing communication with parents.
- Planning curriculum.
- Creating a payment schedule.
- Keeping students and their families healthy.
That's why we're convening this panel of seasoned learning pod directors and thought leaders to help you develop an effective pod for your student.